Log in to see your price
For clean, efficient water management, use the Toro Brass 1 Inch Valve. This valve has a brass construct for added resilience and resilience, even in harsh conditions. It operates with a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, generating a magnetic field, so fluid flow can be dependably regulated. This valve features a manual internal downstream bleed, so the pressure regulation can be monitored manually without water penetrating into the valve box. Featuring fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, it is abrasion resistant and provides enhanced dimensional stability under high compression loads. This dirty-water resistant valve provides enhanced protection against lightning, making it a safe and dependable option, especially in places with turbulent weather. It has a pressure regulator, which operates in electric or manual modes.
- External downstream manual bleed
- EZReg pressure regulator compatible
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC 50 or 60 hz solenoid, 60 hz 0.12 A in-rush current, 60 hz 0.1 A holding current
- Dirty water resistance
- Precise pressure control option
- Nearly three times the lightning protection of competitive product
- Pressure regulation (electric or manual) with built in schrader valve for downstream pressure verification
- Internal downstream manual bleed keeps valve box dry and allows for manually setting pressure regulation
- Pressure regulator can be installed as a service kit without draining the main line
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.