Log in to see your price
Choose the Toro 1-1/2 Brass Valve to dependably start, stop, and adjust the flow of water. Featuring a brass construct, this valve is resilient and fire resistant for extended use, even in harsh conditions. It is equipped with a fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, which ensures increased toughness and dimensional stability under high compression loads. This valve uses a solenoid actuator, generating a magnetic field, so fluid flow can be dependably regulated. It features a manual internal downstream bleed, so the pressure regulation can be checked manually while keeping the valve box dry. This dirty-water resistant valve provides maximum protection against lightning, making it a safe and dependable choice, particularly in areas with stormy weather. It has a pressure regulator, which operates in electric or manual modes.
- Precise pressure control option
- Pressure regulator can be installed as a service kit without draining the main line
- Pressure regulation (electric or manual) with built in schrader valve for downstream pressure verification
- External downstream manual bleed
- Internal downstream manual bleed keeps valve box dry and allows for manually setting pressure regulation
- Dirty water resistance
- Nearly three times the lightning protection of competitive product
- EZReg pressure regulator compatible
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC 50 or 60 hz solenoid, 60 hz 0.12 A in-rush current, 60 hz 0.1 A holding current
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.