Log in to see your price
Users can employ the 2 in. Elec. Globe/Angle W/F.C. to efficiently throttle or manage flow. Made of ABS, this valve provides increased temperature resistance, strength, and rigidity for extended use. It uses a solenoid actuator, enabling easy valve control through electromechanical operation. This valve features a fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, which ensures maximum strength and dimensional stability under heavy compression loads. It has a globe and angle configuration and a self-cleaning mechanism, helping to keep out physical contaminants for consistent performance and additional longevity.
- Debris-resistant models that can operate in the harshest of climates with dirty water
- High-grade construction
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 0.30 A 7.20 VA in-rush volt-amp, 0.20 A 4.80 VA holding volt-amp
- Fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm provides long-term tear and stretch tolerance
- 750 psi burst pressure
- Robust ABS Material
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid
- Globe and globe and angle built into one valve
|Connection Size||2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.