Log in to see your price
Irrigation professionals can depend on the 1 in. Irritrol 100 Scrubber Valve to effectively throttle or manage flow. Scrubber valves are designed to safely handle chlorine, chloramine, and other aggressive media found in reclaimed and non-potable water systems.
- Rugged internal plastic and stainless steel parts
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction
- 220 PSI pressure rating
- Completely serviceable and retrofittable
- Innovative continuous scrubbing feature
- Internal and external bleed
- Fabric-reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat seal
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Body Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.