Log in to see your price
Improve the visibility and security of areas and pathways with the Vista Path and Spread Light. This light is constructed with a textured Tuffak lens. It has a heavy-gauge stem, which ensures it doesn't easily break or bend. It has a brass housing, which resists friction and wear.
- Housing, spun solid copper or brass shade with a precision CNC machined, Twist-to-Lock solid brass lamp base for easy tool-free lamp access
- Socket/lamp holder top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Lens, aanoramic plus - wave shaped, textured, Tuffak lens for superior light distribution
- 1/2 inch heavy-gauge stem, extruded, solid copper or brass pipe with 1/2 inch NPT
- Mounting, bottom of stem threaded with 1/2 inch NPT, fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies
|Voltage Rating||9-15 V|
|Light Output||170 Lumens|
|Color Temperature||2950 K|
|Average Life||30,000 Hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||17|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||5.5|
|Housing Material||Brass Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.