Log in to see your price
Use the Vista Path and Spread Light to illuminate pathways and areas. This light has a textured Tuffak lens. It features a heavy-gauge stem, which makes it a versatile choice. It has a brass housing for additional strength and durability.
- Mounting, bottom of stem threaded with 1/2 inch NPT, fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies
- Housing, spun solid copper or brass shade with a precision CNC machined, Twist-to-Lock solid brass lamp base for easy tool-free lamp access
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Socket/lamp holder top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
- Lens, aanoramic plus - wave shaped, textured, Tuffak lens for superior light distribution
- 1/2 inch heavy-gauge stem, extruded, solid copper or brass pipe with 1/2 inch NPT
|Voltage Rating||9-15 V|
|Light Output||170 Lumens|
|Color Temperature||2950 K|
|Average Life||30,000 Hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||17.5|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||7.5|
|Housing Material||Brass Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.