Use the Vista Path Light for pathway and area lighting installations. This path light is constructed from copper for incredible thermal conductivity, allowing heat generated by the lamp to escape. Featuring a heavy-gauge stem, it is protected against wear and damage. It comes with underground connectors and a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable.
- Bottom of stem threaded with 1/2 inch NPT mounting
- Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable
- Panoramic Plus - Wave shaped, textured, Tuffak lens for superior light distribution lens
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- 1/2 inch heavy-gauge, extruded, solid copper or brass pipe with 1/2 inch NPT stem
|Voltage Rating||6-15 V|
|Color Temperature||3000 K|
|Average Life||50,000 Hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||17.5|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||7.5|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.