Log in to see your price
For illumination on areas and pathways, use the Vista Bollard Path Light. This light is built with a high-impact polycarbonate lens. It comes with Teflon jacketed wire leads, underground connectors, and a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable.
- Top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
- Frosted, high-impact, polycarbonate lens, silicone sealed to the housing Lens
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Provided with a three foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to the supply cable
- Heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum, 1/8 inch wall thickness
|Light Output||170 lumens|
|Average Life||30,000 hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||21.5|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||6|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.