Log in to see your price
The Vista Path Light is the ideal lighting solution. With its heavy-gauge stem, it can withstand wear and damage. It is constructed from copper, which is extremely strong and resistant to corrosion. This light comes with underground connectors and a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable.
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- 1/2 inch heavy-gauge, extruded, solid copper or brass pipe with 1/2 inch NPT stem
- Spun solid copper or brass shade with a precision CNC-machined housing
- Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable
- Panoramic Plus - Wave shaped, textured, Tuffak lens for superior light distribution lens
|Voltage Rating||9-15 V|
|Light Output||170 Lumens|
|Color Temperature||2950 K|
|Average Life||30,000 Hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||13.25|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||6|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.