Log in to see your price
The 1 Inch Elect. Pres/Reg Valve Plastic is an effective way to stop, start, and adjust the flow of water. This valve has a glass-filled nylon build, providing a high thermal expansion rate for increased stability when exposed to changes in temperature. It features a standard solenoid actuator, so twice as many valves can run, resulting in minimal power requirements. This valve comes with an internal and external bleed, which ensures a dependable mechanism for system flushing. It requires low-power and has a pressure regulator, which works in electric or manual modes. This valve has a self-cleaning rod, which stops contaminated water from penetrating into the upper diaphragm chamber for dependable performance and additional longevity.
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- Internal and external bleed
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.