Help plants develop to their full potential with the Hunter RZWS Root Zone Watering System. Constructed of plastic, it is a perfect choice for its flexibility and durability. It has a locking cap and is enclosed, which decreases the chances of it being tampered with by a third-party. This root watering system is pre-assembled for added convenience. It has a StrataRoot design, which provides rigidity to the irrigation cylinder for extra durability, and a pressure-compensating design, making it perfect for rugged environments. It is suitable to use with 1/2-inch PVC fittings. This root watering system is used for young plants and trees.
- Pre-assembled watering system for fast installation
- Locking cap for durable, vandal-proof protection of irrigation hardware
- Rough plastic mesh allows water, air and nutrients to bypass dense soil and directly reach root systems
- 4-3/4 inch cap diameter
- Patented strata root baffles divert water to the root zone while adding strength to the unit
- Pressure compensating bubbler for precise watering
|Item||Root Zone Watering System|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.