Log in to see your price
Choose the Hunter RZWS Root Zone Watering System to distribute water directly to plants and flowers. Made of plastic, it is resistant to corrosion and is extremely durable. It has a locking cap and is enclosed, which minimizes the chances of it being tampered with by a third-party. This root watering system is pre-assembled for added convenience. It has a pressure-compensating design, making it excellent for rugged environments, and a StrataRoot design, which delivers water to roots at all soil depths and preventing wasteful run-off. It has a check valve, which protects it from damage that could otherwise be caused by reverse flow. This root watering system is suitable to use with 1/2-inch PVC fittings. It is perfect for young plants, trees, and shrub plantings.
- Locking cap for durable, vandal-proof protection of irrigation hardware
- Pre-assembled watering system for fast installation
- Factory installed check valve
- Built-in hunter swing joint for direct installation to 1/2 inch PVC fitting
- 4-3/4 inch cap diameter
- Rough plastic mesh allows water, air and nutrients to bypass dense soil and directly reach root systems
- Patented strata root baffles divert water to the root zone while adding strength to the unit
- Pressure compensating bubbler for precise watering
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.