For high-performance tubing in irrigation projects, select the Netafim Techline TLDL Dripline. With a polyethylene tube and a silicone diaphragm, it is a dependable, sturdy, and reliable material for outside application. It has a one-piece dripline construction, ensuring easy installation and ease of use. This dripline is designed with an anti-siphon emitter, which prevents waste from entering and blocking the tube when used for subsurface applications.
- Diaphragm made of silicon
- 120 mesh recommended minimum filtration
- Self-contained, one-piece dripline construction, assures reliable, easy installation
- Emitter with anti-siphon feature prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum
- The first anti-siphon emitter in landscape dripline emitter manufactured and successfully used in harsh agricultural applications
|Flow Rate||0.6 gph|
|Outside Diameter||0.660 in. OD.|
|Inside Diameter||0.560 in. ID.|
|Emitter Spacing||12 in. Spacing|
|Coil Length||250 ft.|
|Drip Tube Type||In-Line Tubing|
|Selling Unit||(Sold per ft.)|
|Tubing Size||17 mm|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.