Log in to see your price
Reliable and durable, the Vista Underwater Light is a great choice for illuminating water features. This underwater light is built from injection-molded Noryl polymer, which is ideal for long-term use. It features a polycarbonate, clear prismatic spread lens, which is more durable than a glass or plastic lens. The lens is also impact-resistant, ensuring that it can stand up to collisions. This underwater light has a water-resistant cable and Teflon jacketed wire leads. It includes a silicone O-ring gasket for a watertight seal.
- Clear, prismatic spread lens with removable mirror finish reflector to block up light and provide wider horizontal spread
- Injection-molded Noryl polymer housing
- Internally weighted for stable placement underwater mounting
- Prewired with a fifteen-foot pigtail of 18-3 double jacketed, water-resistant cable
- Injection molded, polycarbonate lens fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket-providing a superior water-tight seal
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
|Specifications||Composite Resin Housing|
|Dimensions||5.75 in. x 4.75 in. x 3 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.