Log in to see your price
For efficient regulation of flow, depend on the 1 1/2 in. Plastic Electric Valve TORO. This valve is constructed from glass-filled nylon, providing a favorable thermal expansion rate for increased stability when exposed to temperature fluctuations. It features an internal and external bleed, designed for dependable and efficient system flushing. This valve has a standard solenoid actuator, allowing more valves to operate at the same time. It has a self-cleaning rod, which ensures that contaminated water won't flow into the upper diaphragm chamber for consistent performance and added longevity. This valve has a pressure regulator, which works in manual or electric modes and is built to require minimal power.
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- Internal and external bleed
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.