Count on for the 1 in. Electric Valve residential applications and commercial applications. Featuring a glass-filled Zytel build, this valve is durable, strong, and able to withstand high temperatures and pressures. It features a solenoid actuator, which facilitates automatic valve operation via electromechanical control. This valve has a single-piece, rubber diaphragm for maximum toughness, watertight closing, and dimensional stability under extreme compression loads. This valve has manual flow control adjustable to zero for enhanced results. With a self-cleaning mechanism, it will reliably block the entry of physical contaminants for dependable performance and added longevity.
- Tough, glass-filled Zytel cap and body allow this valve to be rated up to 150 psi
- Single-piece rubber diaphragm for reliable, leak-free closing
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 0.30 A 7.20 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.20 A 4.80 VA holding volt-amp
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.