Rely on for the 1 in. Elec, Globe Mpt X IPS residential applications and commercial applications. This valve features a glass-filled Zytel build, making it durable, strong, and temperature resistant for extended use. It uses a solenoid actuator, enabling easy valve control through electromechanical operation. It has a single-piece rubber diaphragm, which provides increased resilience and excellent electrical insulation for reliable, watertight closing. This valve features a manual external bleed, which allows the pressure regulator to be conveniently adjusted while keeping the valve box dry. This valve allows for self-cleaning, blocking the entry of dirt particles for dependable performance and added longevity. It features manual flow control adjustable to zero for improved results.
- Optional flow control allows the ability to adjust the flow of each zone
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Low in-rush solenoid
- Single-piece rubber diaphragm for reliable, leak-tight closing
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid provides dependable operation and long life
- 18 inch lead wires (electric)
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero
- Comprehensive inlet and outlet choices flexibility for new installations and retrofit projects
- External manual bleed
|Connection Type||MIPT x Barb|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.