Groundskeepers can use the 3/4 Anti-Siphon Valve Manual Irritrol to efficiently stop, start, and direct water flow. This valve has a PVC construct, which makes it resistant to weathering, chemical rotting, and abrasion. It operates with a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, so users can easily spot system problems and confidently move valves. Featuring a Santoprene diaphragm, it is recyclable, providing enhanced dimensional stability, UV resistance, and durability. This valve is equipped with an internal and external bleed for dependable and efficient system flushing. It features flow control, which enables accurate adjustment and manual shutoff, and a removable ergonomic flow control handle mechanism for increased comfort and convenience. This valve has a tamper-proof control mechanism, protecting it from vandals.
- Full stainless-steel metering system DPR models
- Removable, ergonomic, tamper-resistant flow control handle (APR models)
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Threaded bonnet design
- Self-aligning bonnet with captured hex/Phillips screws
- Patented floating metering system APR models
- Patented, tamper-resistant flow-control mechanism
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Flow control for precise adjustment and manual shutoff
|Connection Size||3/4 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.