Maintenance professionals can use the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head for effective irrigation across green spaces. This spray head is great for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet and intricate designs. With a ratcheting riser, it enables hassle-free arc adjustment. This spray head features a zero-flush wiper seal, which stops flushing on pop-up. Featuring a low-pressure design, it is extremely efficient and a more environmentally-friendly solution. It has patented X-Flow technology for minimal water waste, better security, and reduced erosion. This spray head has a 2-26 foot operating radius range and a flow rate of 0.05-4.5 gpm. This spray head is suitable for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Low pressure sprinkler less nozzle
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.