For superior control over irrigation, rely on the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head. This spray head is excellent for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet and intricate designs. It has a ratcheting riser, so the riser stem can be easily twisted for optimal watering. With a zero-flush wiper seal, this spray head will enable more sprinklers to function across the same line. It has patented X-Flow technology, minimizing water loss and improving safety. It has a low-pressure design, so it is extremely efficient and more environmentally-friendly. This spray head has a 0.05-4.5 gpm flow rate and an operating radius range of 2-26 feet. It is great for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- Low pressure sprinkler less nozzle
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
|Item||Low Pressure Spray Body|
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.