For green and pristine gardens, depend on the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head. This spray head is used for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. Equipped with a zero-flush wiper seal, it will allow for more sprinklers on the same line. It has a ratcheting riser, which enables trouble-free arc adjustment. It features patented X-Flow technology, which reduces water loss, prevents erosion, and improves security. Featuring a low-pressure design, this spray head is extremely efficient and a more sustainable solution. This spray head has a flow rate of 0.05-4.5 gpm and a 2-26 foot operating radius range. This spray head is a superb solution for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- Low pressure sprinkler less nozzle
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
|Item||Low Pressure Spray Body|
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.