Groundskeepers can use the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head for irrigation across yards and shrub borders. This spray head is excellent for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. Featuring a zero-flush wiper seal, it will enable more sprinklers to function on the same line. It has a ratcheting riser, which makes it convenient to align the spray pattern to the correct position. This spray head has a low-pressure design for superior efficiency. It has patented X-Flow technology, which restricts water loss by 99% in the event of damage to risers or nozzles. This spray head has a 2-26 foot operating radius range and a flow rate of 0.05-4.5 gpm. It is ideal for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- Low pressure sprinkler less nozzle
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.