The 6000 line of indexing valves offers exceptional reliability and durability even under the dirtiest water conditions. With a metal die-cast body, the 6000 valves are capable of high pressure applications and are recommended to be used on pump fed systems or high-flow city water systems. The 6000 is also ideal for onsite wastewater and effluent water applications.
- Operates at 15 gpm at Pressures of 25 - 150 psi, ideal for pump-fed systems or high-flow city water systems
- Built-In atmospheric vacuum breaker-releases any vacuum created between the pump and the valve on shut-down
- Simplicity of design-valves are easily maintained and serviced for long product life
- Metal Die-cast body-durable, long-lasting, and capable of high pressure applications
- Can quickly and easily change from two to six watering zones
|Connection Type||FIPT x Slip|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.