The CS3000 irrigation controller offers a new hardware platform for plug-n-play operation and ease of use, with software intelligence that sets the bar for effective flow management and water saving automation. Controllers not only communicate with one another to share information, but are also accessible anywhere, anytime from any internet-connected device including PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones for time and labor efficiency.
- The ability to assign landscape details as plant material, head type, sun exposure to groups of stations to simplify programming of stations with similar characteristics
- Permanent memory stores all controller programming and setup data, including date and time, in non-erasable memory
- Ability to accommodate multiple types of irrigation schedules including irrigating even days, odd days, prescribed days of the week, and interval scheduling ranging from every other day up to every four weeks
- Input requirement 120 VAC, 1 PH, 1 A station outputs 24 VAC, 2 Amax (short protected)
- Wall mount stainless steel powder coated enclosure with no antenna holes
- Support for managing flow on up to four main-lines and 12 points of connection simultaneously when sharing flow with multiple controllers
- Unique predictive water budget feature which maximizes savings during drought conditions
- Electrical alerts, such as short circuits and no currents, to help the user troubleshoot field wiring and solenoid problems
- Unlimited programs which can water individual stations or interspersed to maximize system capacity and reduce watering time
- Manual programs, which allow the user to schedule stations to run for a preset time, up to 6-times per day, for hydro-seeding and new planting
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Number of Stations||24 Station|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.