Efficiently control any lighting system with the Vista Single-Tap Transformer. This transformer has a primary voltage of 120V and a 600VA power rating. It is designed with a magnetic overload circuit, providing circuit protection. It features a lockable stainless steel latch, which reduces the chance of tampering from outsiders. This transformer is designed with an over-sized wiring compartment and features a separate accessory terminal strip, making it easier and quicker to install. It has an electronic timer, so users can effortlessly customize the lighting schedule. It has louvered vents and is designed with weather-stripping around the door seal so that it can stand up to all types of outdoor conditions. This transformer has an extra-large terminal strip, which provides the space for multiple low voltage cable connections. It is designed for use with submersible luminaires or submersible pumps and comes with an optional photocell.
- Take apart stainless steel hinges for easy door removal allowing greater access during installation
- Easy to read instructions mounted inside door
- Lockable, stainless steel latch can be secured to prevent tampering
- Electronic timer and remote photocell combination standard in RP models
- Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections
- Separate accessory terminal strip for easy installation of optional photo-cell, motion sensor, or other external switching devices
- Water resistant weather-stripping around door seal
- Custom-designed, weather tight casing seals components from moisture and debris. Vista’s smudge-free clear powder-coat ensures a like-brand-new look for years to come
- Magnetic overload circuit breakers for reliable automatic circuit protection under all conditions, a rocker switch may also be used for manual on or off switching
- Over-sized wiring compartment makes cable installation easy
- Discrete louvered vents in the rear and sides of the cabinet maintain a cool operating temperature
- Optional photocell is available for use with timers or stand-alone
|Secondary Voltage||12 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.