Choose the Hunter ECO-MAT Drip Mat for ideal crop production. With a polyethylene terephthalate tube, it will remain strong for an extended period of use. It has check valves that prevent low point drainage for simpler maintenance. This drip mat eliminates overspray and has pressure compensating emitters, which are ideal to use on non-leveled terrains for improved anti-blocking protection. It has a polypropylene wrap, which protects against root intrusion without the use of metal byproducts or toxic chemicals. It delivers high water uniformity, which reduces the likelihood of crop damage that could occur as a result of over watering.
- Check valves keep the line charged up to 1.5 m and prevent low point drainage
- Perfect for irrigating difficult areas
- Water saving with nearly 100% distribution uniformity
- Pressure compensating emitters
- Water holding capacity of 1.89 l/sq-m
- Promotes healthier plant roots
- Eliminates overspray onto sidewalks, buildings or vehicles
|Flow Rate||0.6 GPH|
|Tubing Size||32 in. x 295 ft.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.