?Resilient Wedge Valves from Clow Valve Company bring the latest technology and more than a century of engineering expertise to your water system. They’re designed to meet or exceed AWWA standards and have, for decades, been recognized as the original and definitive standard. The Clow Resilient Wedge Valve, with its unique features and benefits, was the first to be manufactured with both AWWA and UL/FM approval for all water system requirements. Clow Valve Co was the first to introduce, and still leads in the design and technical development, of the bubble-tight resilient seating valve.
- No flat gaskets O-ring seals at stuffing box and bonnet to body flanges to ensure the best possible seal no flat gaskets
- Minimal flow loss smooth, unobstructed waterway is free of pockets, cavities and depressions, allowing for minimal flow loss and lower pumping costs, all valves accept full-size tapping cutter
- Easy storage pads on the bottom of all valves keep valve in upright position for easier storage and protection from the elements
- Thrust bearings, delrin thrust bearings above and below the thrust collar reduce friction and minimize operating torques
- Stainless steel hardware, 304 Stainless steel nuts and bolts provide long-life corrosion protection
- 100 percent coated wedge, bubble-tight seal every time up to 250 psi, with twin seal design
- Epoxy coating clow corrosion resistant fusion-bonded epoxy coating, conforming to awwa c550 and nsf 61 certified, protects both inside and outside of valve
- Copper alloy system, long, trouble-free life with high strength, non-corrosive copper alloy stem and stem nut
- Elliptical bolt holes hole design on MJ connection eliminates the need for anti-rotation bolts
- Replaceable O-rings two O-ring seals are replaceable with the valve fully open and subjected to full-rated working pressure
|Pressure Rating||250 PSI|
|Connection Size||3 in.|
|Body Material||Cast Iron|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.