Landscape Edging Borders
SiteOne Landscape Supply offers a large collection of garden and lawn edging to divide areas, prevent invading plants and add decoration to outdoor spaces. We work with agronomy professionals to make sure they can offer clients the best edging solutions. Order SiteOne steel edging, plastic edges and other high-quality edging for landscaping projects..
We have a Price Assurance Guarantee on flower bed edging from the world’s top brands. Browse our online catalog or visit a local branch where a knowledgeable staff member is happy to assist and arrange for pick-up or delivery.
What are the Different Types of Landscape Edging?
While there are many landscape edging options, they all share the ultimate goal of giving outdoor spaces a manicured look. Here’s a brief overview of some common edging types and their considerations for clients.
- Metal Edging — Steel and aluminum edging give walkways and gardens modern clean lines in a low-maintenance design. They are also weather-resistant, though they can be more expensive.
- Poly Garden Edging — This is an affordable and lightweight solution for clients on a smaller budget. It’s more prone to sun-fade and becoming brittle over time.
- Wood Edging — Natural wood looks gorgeously rustic but will eventually rot. Although treated wood is more durable, the chemicals can be harmful to vegetables and plants.
- Paver Stone - Manufactured stones add elegance with a uniform look. Since they’re essentially permanent, you should not use them for temporary gardens.
- Natural Stone — The solution for those who want classic beauty and an “imperfect” look. However, it’s the most expensive option, and the stones can be heavy.
Use of this site is subject to certain Terms and Conditions. Local branch prices may vary from those displayed and inventory levels cannot be guaranteed.