For beautiful and vibrant outdoor spaces, choose the Irritrol I-PRO Spray Head. This spray head is used for stopping low head drainage, reducing flow-by during pop-up, and preventing leaking between cap and body. It has a wiper seal, which helps to block debris and enables the maximum number of spray heads per zone. This spray head has a two-piece mechanism, which enables easy arc adjustment in the field while the sprinkler is operating. It prevents misting in varying pressure applications and will maintain optimum nozzle performance at 30 psi for efficient irrigation management.
- Sturdy and robust, textured body provides for easy installation with a non-slip grip
- Maintains optimum nozzle performance at 30 psi and eliminates misting in varying pressure applications
- Fits Rain Bird 1800 series body
- Cleans debris from stem, reduces flow-by during pop-up and prevents leaking between cap and body
- Two-piece mechanism permits easy arc adjustment in the field while sprinkler is operating
- Extra lubricant additive further eliminates stick-ups
- Compatible with any female threaded nozzle in the industry
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi|
|Side Inlet||w/ Side Inlet|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.