The I-25 gets the job done with power, efficiency, and commercial-grade reliability. With a robust watering radius of 40 ft. to 71 ft., this rotor can be used in a variety of applications and environments. Its compact, highly durable design comes with an optional stainless steel riser for tough-as-nails strength. With a 5-year warranty, the I-25 also has options for reclaimed water ID and high-speed. A standard check valve is built in, and a wide selection of high performance nozzles are available. Efficient, tough, and built-to-last, Hunter’s I-25 rotors work hard day in and day out so you don't have to.
- Part- and full-circle in one model: Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 - 360 deg
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- Reclaimed water ID, purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used
- The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off, this saves water, reduces liability and increases system life
- Automatic arc return, this patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned, This ensures vandal protection in any environment
- Non-strippable drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage
|Operating Radius||37 - 71 ft.|
|Inlet Connection||1 in. FNPT|
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||50 - 360 Degrees|
|Pop-Up Height||6 in. Riser|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.