The versatility of the ACC controller grows even more powerful with the addition of the two-wire decoder system from Hunter. ACC-99D uses two-wire decoders to control up to 99 stations without giving up the arsenal of features provided by the ACC. Operating large numbers of valves over long distances, the ACC99D decoder controller takes full advantage of the powerful ACC feature set. Since it’s two-wire powered, it also saves copper wire, simplifies troubleshooting, permits rapid addition of new stations, minimizes trenching, and permits remote sensor monitoring over the two-wire path.
- Surge suppression, internal ground wire included
- Automatic daily weather-based scheduling with optional hunter solar sync sensor
- 150 ft maximum recommended distance, decoder to solenoid
- Sensor decoder available with flow and clik inputs
- 15000 ft maximum distance to decoder, 12 AWG wire path
- Wire path connectors included with each decoder
- Two-way communications
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.