For a safe and high-quality lighting installation, depend on the Vista Multi-Tap Transformer. This transformer features a primary voltage of 120V, a 600VA power rating, and a 60Hz frequency rating. It features a magnetic overload circuit to prevent harmful short circuits. With weather-stripping around the door seal, it can endure harsh outdoor conditions. This transformer includes an extra-large terminal strip, giving users enough space for several low voltage cable connections. It has louvered vents, which cool down the system and ensure that it can function safely. It is built with an over-sized wiring compartment for a simplified cable installation process. This transformer is constructed with a lockable stainless steel latch to reduce the likelihood of interference from outsiders. It is suitable for use with submersible luminaires or submersible pumps and includes an optional photocell and a mounting template.
- Discrete louvered vents in the rear and sides of the cabinet maintain a cool operating temperature
- Optional photocell is available for use with timers or stand-alone
- Easy to read instructions mounted inside door
- Take apart stainless steel hinges for easy door removal allowing greater access during installation
- Mounting template included
- Separate accessory terminal strip for easy installation of optional photo-cell, motion sensor, or other external switching devices
- Lockable, stainless steel latch can be secured to prevent tampering
- Water resistant weather-stripping around door seal
- Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections
- Over-sized wiring compartment makes cable installation easy
- Removable multi-setting mechanical 24-hr time
- Magnetic overload circuit breakers for reliable automatic circuit protection under all conditions, a rocker switch may also be used for manual on or off switching
|Secondary Voltage||11, 12, 13, 14, & 15 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.