NDS Mini Channel Drain acts as a perimeter drain, quickly removing water from hardscapes and directing it away from building structures. It is ideal for residential or non-residential applications that anticipate moderate amounts of drainage water and is a low-cost alternative to the NDS Spee-D Channel. The NDS Mini Channel Drain is excellent for light duty applications including pools, patios, spas and tennis courts. It offers a greater surface area than the micro, with brass and a range of colored plastic grates available. Mini Channel Couplings must be used to connect to Mini Channel Fittings.
- Durable polyolefin parts are lightweight and easy to install
- Component parts snap together easily for a speedy installation
- Mini channel drain with inverse flying-buttress design, bottom flange, patented honeycomb reinforced walls and UV inhibitor
- System components are chemically resistant and rust proof
- UV inhibitors in the grates
|Dimensions||6 ft. Long|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.