Trust the 1 in. plastic globe valve, w/o FC, to control, regulate, and effectively adjust water flow. Constructed from plastic, this valve is long-lasting and can endure exposure to high pressures and temperatures. It comes with a solenoid actuator, which utilizes electromagnetism to safely regulate water flow in a pipe. This valve features a manual internal and external bleed, providing a dependable way to remove physical contaminants during installation. It operates with Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which manages each zone for optimal performance and improved water savings. This UV-resistant valve has excellent corrosion resistance for improved protection against acidic substances. It has flow control and provides low-flow capability, making it excellent for many applications. It has a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, a temperature rating of 150 degrees F, and a slip connection.
- Globe valve without flow control
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
|Connection Type||Slip x Slip|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.