The Toro T7 Sport Rotor is perfect for commercial and municipal applications and sports fields. This sport rotor has a water-lubricated gear drive and a visual arc indication, for easy and convenient wet or dry adjustments. It has a check valve and a wiper seal, which is perfect for preventing debris. This sport rotor includes an adjustment and pull up tools.
- Durability, heavy-duty retract spring and wiper seal reduce the occurrence of stick-ups and seal leakage, while a water-lubricated gear drive contributes to long-term consistent performance
- Visual arc indication, arc setting indicator on top of the rotor allows for easy wet or dry adjustments from 45 - 360 deg
- Vandal and abuse resistance, smart arc, memory safely returns sprinkler to previously set arc if vandalized, an integrated slip clutch prevents the breaking and stripping of gears
- Slip clutch
- Locking cap screw
- High efficiency nozzles, single port design ensures water is evenly distributed across the pattern without putting too much water near the head, which prevents seed from washing away
- Adjustment/pull up tool included
|Inlet Connection||1 in. Threaded ACME|
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||45 - 360 Degrees|
|Pop-Up Height||5 in. Riser|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.