Choose the Hunter Wired Wind Sensor for excellent irrigation in yards and lawns. This wind sensor is used for irrigation control. It adjusts at different wind speeds, so it will shut down during periods of high wind and then reset the system once conditions become favorable again.
- Adjusts to activate and reset at various wind speeds
- 12 - 35 mph actuation speed, 8 to 24 mph reset speed, 5 inch wind vane diameter
- Works with fountain systems to eliminate overspray in windy conditions
- Mounts slip fits over 2 inch PVC pipe or attaches to 0.4 inch conduit with adapter
- Two types of operation - normally open or normally closed wiring
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.