Designing, Building and Servicing the Irrigation Technologies of the Future
Challenging times demand innovative solutions. GreenTech delivers advanced, sustainable irrigation technology, paving the way to greater profitability and a brighter tomorrow for your business, municipality, agency or school district. Backed with knowledgeable service, leading support and an extended warranty, these turn-key solutions can boost water efficiency while saving labor and reducing stress.
- For 30 years, our prefabricated, UL-listed satellite assemblies have been the professional’s first choice to protect valuable remotely managed irrigation control equipment.
- Pre-fabricated pump assemblies are available in a wide range of flows and pressures for flooded-suction, boost and suction-lift applications.
- Fully integrated rain water harvesting systems provide sole source accountability from a name you can trust.
- GTV Automatic Self-Cleaning Filters handle a wide range of flows with screen apertures down to 10 micron.
- Prefabricated controller assemblies are available pre-wired with a host of options, including your choice of vandal-resistant, stainless-steel enclosures.
- Our Point of Connection (POC) assembly is prefabricated and pre-plumbed with optional remote control master valve, flow sensor, filter, isolation valves, pipe, fittings and structural supports.
- Our Wireless Relay Assembly (WRA) utilizes spread spectrum radio to wirelessly operate up to 48 irrigation valves and two flow sensors—all with no wire runs back to the irrigation controller.
- GT Touch Control Sports Field Irrigation Controllers offer basic irrigation functions with user-friendly touch screen navigation.
- GreenTech solar assemblies harness the sun’s energy to provide continuous 110VAC power for a variety of irrigation, lighting, communication and pump controls.
See the Greentech specification binder here.
Ready to see how GreenTech can help you? Visit greentech.siteone.com or call 800-427-0779 and talk to a GreenTech representative today.