Count on the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head to allocate precise streams of water. This spray head can be used for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. It features a ratcheting riser, allowing users to smoothly and reliably align the spray pattern to the desired position. Equipped with a zero-flush wiper seal, this spray head will enable more sprinklers to work on the same line. It features a low-pressure design, making it an efficient and eco-friendly solution. This spray head has patented X-Flow technology, which makes component replacement fast and convenient while improving security. It has a 0.05-4.5 gpm flow rate and an operating radius range of 2-26 feet. This spray head is ideal for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- Low pressure sprinkler less nozzle
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.