Conserve SC insect control offers fast, effective control of thrips, bagworms, black cutworms, sod webworms, armyworms and other lepidopterous insects at low use rates in turf and ornamental settings.
- Fast and effective control. Target pests exhibit symptoms within minutes of exposure, resulting in rapid cessation of plant or turf damage. Control is evident within one to three days
- Research and field use have shown no phytotoxicity to labeled ornamentals or turfgrasses
- Combines the efficacy of synthetic insecticides with the benefits of biological pest control
- Pest controlled- Armyworm, bagworm, cutworm, eastern tent caterpillar, webworm, spider mite, thrips, including chilli and western flower
- Compatible with resistance management programs
|Container Type||1 qt.|
|Brand Name||Conserve SC|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.