Effectively prevents and/or controls a variety of subterranean termites, including species of reticulitermes, zootermopsis, heterotermes and coptotermes
- Formulated as a dry powder containing 80% active ingredient and conveniently packaged in water-soluble paks
- Labeled for use at 0.06%, 0.09%, and 0.125% finished dilution
- Effectively controls aerial colonies and drywood termites
- Kills and provides residual control of the following pests- Ants (acrobat, Argentine, big-headed, carpenter, crazy, odorous, pavement, pharaoh, and thief)
- Use beetles, bugs, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, house
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.