The Rain Bird DV/DVF valve is the premium valve product chosen by more professionals than any other valve on the market. Its long history of reliable performance makes it the natural choice for your landscape. Its consistent, problem-free performance means you can spend less time thinking about your irrigation system and more time enjoying your landscape.
- All of our valves work with any standard sprinkler timer
- 1-1/4 inch stainless steel phillips head screws
- Balanced pressure diaphragm for long life
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring
- Energy efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery operated controllers
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up
- 24 VAC, 50/60 hz, 0.30 A (7.2 VA) inrush current, 0.23 A (5.5 VA) holding current solenoid ratings
- Operates in low-flow and xerigation applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream
|Connection Type||Slip x Slip|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.