Employ the 3 Century Plus Valve Npt Threads W/ Fc Irritrol to safely stop, start, and direct the flow of water in pipelines. Made of plastic, this valve is long-lasting and can withstand high temperatures and pressures. It has a solenoid actuator, generating a magnetic field, so fluid flow can be regulated. This valve has an internal and external bleed, which will manually flush out contaminants and dirt during installation. It comes with a nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm, providing maximum puncture resistance, tensile strength, and stability for a longer service life. This valve features a control water filter and an externally removable self-cleaning metering system, which ensures that physical contaminants are caught and removed from the system.
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Selectable normally open or normally closed mode (factory set at normally closed)
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- 150-mesh external control water filter and three-way solenoid
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
- Externally removable self-cleaning metering system
- Control water filter allows easy external service
|Connection Size||3 in.|
|Body Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.