Pressure surges? Effluent water? Clogging debris? No problem. PEB Series valves offer long life and efficient, troublefree performance—even under harsh conditions. Constructed of heavy-duty, glass-filled nylon, these valves resist clogging.
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
- 24 VAC, 50/60 hz solenoid
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
- Globe configuration
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing prevents loss of parts during field service
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.