The Berkeley 10SN is a shallow well jet pump, ProJet SN series, engineered with a quality close-grained cast iron body. The ProJet SN series pumps provide excellent performance with good pressure for wells to 25 feet deep. Self-priming after the priming chamber has been filled with water.
- With multi port, precision molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser, pump primes faster and handles more air
- Built-in lexan jet nozzle and venturi for maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Clean out plug provided for ease of service
- Carbon-ceramic mechanical shaft seal with stainless steel parts. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication
- 30 - 50 psi pressure
- Heavy-duty ball bearings are shielded and permanently lubricated to provide extended life and smooth quiet operation
- Superior insulation materials protect motor windings against excessive moisture and contamination
- Quality close-grained cast iron body plus drain port provided for easy winterizing
- Balanced rotor is die cast under high pressures and dynamically balanced for uniform performance and greater efficiency
|HP Rating||1 HP|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.