For reliability and practicality, select the Unique Multi-Tap Transformer. This transformer features a primary voltage of 120V and a 1120W power rating. It has louvered vents, which help maintain a cooler temperature for smooth operation. It features a vandal-resistant design, which makes it ideal for public spaces. This transformer has a hidden wire chase and a spacious work compartment for a more simple installation. It comes with an easy access hex tool which is mounted inside the door.
- Industry first open top installation capability
- 16/3 SJTW power cord, six ft in length
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- Easy access hex tool mounted inside the door
- Spacious work compartment makes installation easy
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Hidden wire chase allowing trouble-free entrance and access to multiple low voltage cables
- 120 V receptacle for use with timers
- Line voltage wiring compartment for hard wire capability
- 3/4 inch and 1 inch knock outs on bottom and sides for conduit
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Vandal-resistant, lockable door
|Secondary Voltage||12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.