Depend on the 1 Globe Valve Npt Threads Without Fc Irritrol for potable water systems and dirty water applications. With a plastic construct, this valve can tolerate extreme temperatures and pressures. This valve comes with a nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm, providing excellent puncture resistance, tensile strength, and stability for long-lasting use. It features a solenoid actuator, which conducts an electric current through the coil, creating a magnetic field to move valves to the desired position. This valve has a manual bleed, enabling smooth manual operation of the valve to help dispose of physical contaminants. Featuring UV resistance, this corrosion-resistant valve is less likely to deteriorate, crack, or discolor. It has high-flow and low friction loss design, making it a superior choice for demanding projects.
- Available in female NPT or slip configurations (no male pipe adapter required)
- High-flow, low friction loss design
- Rugged, nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC and stainless steel construction
- Optional flow control
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.