Maintenance professionals can use the 2 G/A Valve Npt Threads With Fc Irritrol for clean and effective results. This valve features a PVC construct, making it resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and weathering. It has a solenoid actuator, which secures dependable valve control via electromechanical operation. This valve comes with a Santoprene diaphragm for improved strength, durability, and dimensional stability. It is equipped with an internal manual and external bleed, providing a reliable way to remove contaminants and dirt during installation. This valve has flow control, which enables precise adjustment and manual shutoff. This valve has a threaded inlet plug O-ring seal and is UV resistant for additional protection against deterioration and discoloration.
- Slow-closing design
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
- Unique three-way stainless steel bonnet
- Flow control allows precise adjustment and manual shutoff
- Unique threaded inlet plug O-ring seal prevents leaks
- High-strength ribbed bonnet and bottom inlet
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC construction with stainless steel spring and hardware
|Connection Size||2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.