For professional flow control, choose the 1 Globe Valve Slip With Fc Irritrol. This valve has a PVC build for added protection against corrosion, abrasion, and weathering. It has an internal and external bleed, ensuring an efficient mechanism for system flushing. With a Santoprene diaphragm, this valve is fully recyclable, providing increased dimensional stability, UV resistance, and durability. This valve uses a solenoid actuator, producing a magnetic field, so fluid flow can be shut off and opened. This UV-resistant valve features a floating bleed tube, which facilitates thermal expansion without compromising performance. It allows for fast, trouble-free installation and is easy to service, saving groundskeepers time and energy.
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Full stainless-steel metering system
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Threaded bonnet design
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Available in multiple configurations female NPT, slip, male x male and male x barb
- Floating bleed tube allows thermal expansion without affecting performance
|Connection Type||Slip x Slip|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.