Heavy duty. Hardworking. The Toro 250/260 and 254/264 Series globe-style valves are made to withstand all that a large residential or light commercial application can dish out. The durable and dependable, glass-filled Zytel bonnet and body construction allows these valves to be rated up to 150 psi, and are available in various inlet/outlet configurations meant to meet contractors’ unique preferences. The 1 in. inlet/outlet 250/260 Series valves feature female inlets with female or barbed outlets available in electric hydraulic or pin-type styles, while the 254/264 Series valves are electric valves with male inlets and male or barbed outlets available in ¾ in. or 1 in. sizes.
- Tough, glass-filled Zytel cap and body allow this valve to be rated up to 150 psi
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 0.30 A 7.20 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.20 A 4.80 VA holding volt-amp
- Single-piece rubber diaphragm for reliable, leak-free closing
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
|Item||Pin Type Hydraulic Valve|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Body Material||Zytel Plastic|
|Includes||with Manual Flow Control|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.