Maintenance professionals can choose the 1 Globe Valve Slip With Fc Irritrol for high-quality results. With a PVC construct, this valve is resistant to corrosion, abrasion, and weathering. It is equipped with an internal manual and external bleed, enabling perfect manual operation of the valve to eliminate dirt and contaminants during installation. This valve has a Santoprene diaphragm, combining the characteristics of vulcanized rubber with the processing ease of thermoplastics for superior durability, UV resistance, and dimensional stability. It comes with a solenoid actuator for optimal valve performance through electromechanical control. This valve features a high-strength ribbed bonnet, which provides extra security and protection.
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm provides leak-proof seal
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Injection molded solenoid with a captive plunger
- Self aligning bonnet permit's fast and easy servicing without removal from the system
- Buna-N valve seat seal
- High strength ribbed bonnet
|Connection Type||Slip x Slip|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.